OPENING EARLY 2019! HEARTIS VILLAGE NORTH SHORE
Visit our Welcome Center at 5150 North Port Washington Road, Suite N115, Glendale, WI 53217
Offering Assisted Living and A Knew Day® Memory Care to seniors in Glendale, WI, at Heartis Village North Shore, we have a unique perspective on senior living that not only changes minds. It changes lives.
We believe that moving to a senior living community is a natural step in the journey of life. In fact, we think it should be a step that is celebrated and applauded. After all, while one may need supportive care to remain living an independent lifestyle, the desire to lead a full, active and meaningful life doesn’t diminish. And there’s nowhere better to lead that engaging lifestyle than at Heartis Village. It’s our purpose and pleasure to help our residents be inspired. Every day!
Heartis Village is built on the belief that while people may need care, they also deserve an enriching lifestyle.
Managed by Pathway to Living®, an innovator in senior care, Heartis Village North Shore provides our residents with the best of both worlds – the exceptional care they need with the inspiring lifestyle they deserve.
Accommodations and Floor Plans
At Heartis Village of North Shore, our senior apartments are offered in a variety of floor plans.
Choose from Assisted Living floor plans, which include one- and two-bedroom options or our studio option in our Memory Care community.
View Floor Plan Gallery
Services & Amenities
Services & Amenities
Assisted Living Services for a Vibrant Lifestyle
Assisted Living at Heartis Village of North Shore is the perfect option for older adults who may need some assistance, yet still desire a lifestyle that is active and engaging.
Heartis Village of North Shore’s Assisted Living community provides personalized care to meet specific needs, as well as diverse programming that encourages individuals to get involved, be connected, grow and thrive! Here are just a few of the services and amenities provided within the Assisted Living community at Heartis Village of North Shore:
- Live on your own terms. Be as active or relaxed as you wish. Relax in one of our two courtyards, spend time in the Bayside Piano Lounge or take the bus to visit town
- Enjoy Heartis Village of North Shore’s recreation, wellness programs and special events
- Engage in our VIVA!SM programming based on resident interests and take advantage of our demonstration kitchen
- Choose from a variety of floor plans to meet your lifestyle, including studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Dine whenever you wish in The Grand View Restaurant or Bistro 100 for a casual meal
- Experience a maintenance-free lifestyle with weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities are included, with the exception of telephone. Enjoy digital cable and free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy an array of amenities on site, visit The Silver Spring Theatre, relax at the Sundara Salon and Spa, enjoy our massage suite, read or play computer games in The Glen Library and Technology Center
- Enhance your health and well-being in our exercise and therapy gyms
A Knew Day® Memory Care Services and Amenities
A Knew Day® Memory Care offers a safe and secure environment while taking person-centered care to new heights and enriching the lives of residents with dementia. An innovative program, A Knew Day® Memory Care works to rekindle the spark in residents, inspiring the spirit within.
- Relax in your private apartment or immerse yourself in our innovative, research-based Memory Care programming
- Visit our Country Kitchen where you can enjoy three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, including healthy snacks around the clock, catering to your dietary needs and preferences
- Benefit from assistance with daily activities, such as getting dressed in the morning or preparing for bedtime
- Gain complete peace of mind with access to 24-hour support and care, medication management and our groundbreaking approaches to Memory Care
- Spend some time in our salon to relax and rejuvenate
- Enjoy the company of friends and family in our Living Room
- Immerse yourself in a good book or the daily news in our Library
- Take a walk and enjoy the calm surroundings of Glendale in our enclosed courtyard with a walking path and our raised Winter Garden
To learn more about our compassionate assisted living and Memory Care services, please call us at 414-367-8874 or complete the form on the right. We look forward to meeting your needs!
We are so pleased that Mary Bennyhoff has chosen to bring her experience and expertise to Heartis Village in Peoria. Mary, serving as our Lifestyle Specialist, is one of the first people you will have the pleasure of meeting when you visit our community. She is an invaluable source of information. She can tell you everything you need to know about this brand new assisted living and memory care community, and can help you discern which lifestyle option is best suited to meet you or your loved ones needs. Mary can also share details about the variety of services and amenities offered here at Heartis Village, as well as introduce you to Pathway Senior Living™’s Award-Winning VIVA! programming – a unique approach to healthy and happy aging.
“I am so thrilled to be able to help seniors and their families at Heartis Village,” says Mary. We are confident in the insight she brings to our community, our residents, our families and our staff.
Mary has spent over 20 years in sales, developing honest, trustworthy relationships with her clients while delivering exceptional service. Responsive and warm, Mary will be able to provide you with guidance, information and answers to any of your questions.
Mary earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Eastern Illinois University.
Carolyn DuBois, Lifestyle Specialist
It is our great pleasure to introduce you to Carolyn DuBois, the Lifestyle Specialist at Heartis Village of Peoria. Carolyn is one of the first people you will have the pleasure of meeting when you visit Heartis Village. She is a tremendous source of information – she can tell you everything you need to know about this brand new Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Carolyn is also a trusted resource, helping you discern which lifestyle option is best suited to meet your needs or those of your loved one.
Carolyn will introduce you to the variety of services and amenities offered at Heartis Village, including Pathway to Living™’s Award-Winning VIVA!SM Programming – our unique approach to aging healthfully and happily.
Carolyn brings a wealth of experience to our community; much of that experience has been in the area of healthcare services. Prior to joining the Heartis Village team, she served as a Hospice Care Consultant at Beacon of Hope Hospice and was Business Development Manager at Spoon River Home Health. A seasoned professional, Carolyn has held Account and Sales Management positions in a variety of companies in Illinois and Wisconsin. She gained valuable experience in senior living as Director of Sales and Marketing at Independence Village of Peoria.
Carolyn is a graduate of Morton High School in Morton, IL.
Lynette Woelfle Steger, Community Life Coordinator
We are very excited to introduce you to Lynette Woelfle Steger, our Community Life Coordinator. Her role at Heartis Village is essential to helping our residents live inspired. Every day.
As our Community Life Coordinator, Lynette oversees and implements VIVA!SM programming; she also develops unique programming based upon the skills of our residents. Many of these unique programs are resident-led, created so that residents may share their talents, expertise and experience with their peers. One thing is for sure: the programming at Heartis Village engages, delights and fulfills our residents every day.
Lynette brings a wealth of experience and a unique perspective to this role. Most recently, she served as the Managing Editor of 50 Plus News & Views magazine. She was the first Peoria-area representative to the State of Illinois AARP Executive Council. In this position, she was responsible for promoting positive social change to enhance quality of life for all as we age and delivering value to our community through information, partnerships, and service.
Lynette has been an AARP Life Reimagined Coach, served on the Peoria County TRIAD Board, and worked for Peoria Bickford Senior Living as their Community Relations Director.
She is a licensed Illinois Secondary Education history teacher, with endorsements in political science, sociology and anthropology and an active community advocate currently serving on the Peoria Sculpture Walk committee. Lynette holds Bachelors Degrees from Bradley University in History, Political Science, and Secondary Education. A lifelong learner, she is currently completing her Master’s of Arts in Leadership through Bradley’s Graduate School. Mrs. Steger resides in Pekin, Illinois with her husband, two sons, and rescue dog.
Dining Services for a Healthy Life
Experience the delicious difference at Heartis Village of North Shore with SenseSations by Pathway to Living®. Savor moments with friends and family at The Grand View Dining Room, where you’ll discover fine cuisine — prepared with seasonal, locally sourced, farm-to-table ingredients — designed to suit every mood, taste and occasion, as well as to provide optimal nutrition for residents. Plus, you’ll enjoy service and ambiance that’s one-of-a-kind. Not in the mood to go to The Grand View Retaurant? Explore the dining services at Bistro 100 for lighter fare.