Coming Soon – Heartis Village Peoria
Offering assisted living and A Knew Day memory care to seniors in Peoria, IL, at Heartis Village, we have a unique perspective of senior living that not only changes minds. It changes lives.
So, what’s so different about our perspective on senior living? Well, we believe that moving to a senior living community is a natural step in the journey of life. In fact, we think it should be a step that is celebrated and applauded. After all, while one may need supportive care to remain living an independent lifestyle, the desire to lead a full, active and meaningful life doesn’t diminish. And there’s nowhere better to lead that engaging lifestyle than at Heartis Village. It’s our purpose and pleasure to help our residents be inspired. Every day!
Heartis Village is built on the belief that while people may need care, they also deserve an enriching lifestyle.
Managed by Pathway® Senior Living, an innovator in senior care, Heartis Village provides our residents with the best of both worlds – the exceptional care they need with the inspiring lifestyle they deserve.
Accommodations and Floor Plans
At Heartis Village, we offer a variety of floor plans, including studio, one- and two-bedroom options.
View Interactive Room Designer
Place and move furniture, experiment with different sized rooms and plan your future home with our interactive room planner!
Services & Amenities
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Assisted living at Heartis Village is perfect for older adults who no longer wish to live alone and still desire an active, engaging lifestyle.
Heartis Village provides personalized care that meets specific needs, as well as diverse programming that encourages individuals to get involved, be connected, grow and thrive!
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Licensed nurse available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All-day dining at The Grand View Dining Room
- Multiple dining venues available: The Grand View Dining Room, River City Bistro and private, outdoor terrace
- Pathway® Senior Living’s award-winning VIVA!SM programming based on residents’ interests and involvement
- Resident and family education and support
- Disease prevention, consulting and self-care education
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Maintenance services
- Beautifully appointed common areas for socializing and entertaining
- Scheduled bus transportation to shopping and other outings
- All utilities, excluding telephone
- Basic cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- The Village Theatre/Chapel
- Spacious community rooms that host VIVA!SM programming
- Sundara Salon and Spa
- LaSalle Library and Technology Center
- Courtyard with walking path, gazebo and raised gardens
- Therapy gym
- Art studio
- Exercise room
- Doctor’s suite
- Yoga studio
A Knew Day Memory Care Services and Amenities
A Knew Day memory care takes person-centered care to new heights, offering a safe and secure environment while enriching the lives of residents with dementia. An innovative program, A Knew Day rekindles the spark in residents, inspiring the spirit within.
- Private apartment with full bath
- Three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals served each day – special diet menus available
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Medication management
- Access to licensed nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Innovative and research-based programming daily
- Healthy snacks available around the clock
- Family education and support groups
- Country Kitchen with dining room
- Living rooms
- Gathering rooms for programming
- Monarch Room, a multisensory environment that soothes and stimulates those with memory loss
- Spa bath for assisted bathing
- Secured, enclosed courtyard with walking path and raised gardens
- Private family/guest visiting room
Jamie Troyer, Executive Director
Bio coming soon.
Mary Bennyhoff, Lifestyle Specialist
We are so pleased that Mary Bennyhoff has chosen to bring her experience and expertise to Heartis Village in Peoria. Mary, serving as our Lifestyle Specialist, is one of the first people you will have the pleasure of meeting when you visit our community. She is an invaluable source of information. She can tell you everything you need to know about this brand new assisted living and memory care community, and can help you discern which lifestyle option is best suited to meet you or your loved ones needs. Mary can also share details about the variety of services and amenities offered here at Heartis Village, as well as introduce you to Pathway Senior Living’s Award-Winning VIVA! programming – a unique approach to healthy and happy aging.
“I am so thrilled to be able to help seniors and their families at Heartis Village,” says Mary. We are confident in the insight she brings to our community, our residents, our families and our staff.
Mary has spent over 20 years in sales, developing honest, trustworthy relationships with her clients while delivering exceptional service. Responsive and warm, Mary will be able to provide you with guidance, information and answers to any of your questions.
Mary earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Eastern Illinois University.
Heartis Village offers all-day dining in The Grand View Dining Room and multiple dining venues. All meals are as delicious as they are nutritious, offering varied menu selections of fresh, healthy and tasty choices prepared daily by our very own Chefs. Visit us at The Grand View Dining Room, River City Bistro or enjoy your meals on our outdoor terrace or in our private dining room.
Take a look at a sample menu that’s sure to tempt your taste buds!